Introduction of BISE Faisalabad Board
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad was established in 1988. First Faisalabad division was under the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha.
The main duties and functions of the Board are as under:
- To hold and conduct examinations of Intermediate Education and Secondary Education, Pakistani and Classical Languages and such other examinations as determined by the government.
- To recognize educational institutes and also can refuse or withdraw the affiliation for any college.
- The board prescribes the rule and regulations for the various examinations held by the Board.
- Announcement of the results which were held by the Board and also reward certificates and diplomas to the pass candidates and award scholarships, medals and prized to the position holders.
- Organization and promotion of extra mural curriculum activities.
|Preceding agency||Ministry of Education (Pakistan)|
|Jurisdiction||Provincial government of the Pakistan|