Introduction of Federal Board
The Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad recognized under FBISE ACT 1975 is an independent body of the Ministry of Education. Federal Board is authorized to organize, regulate, develop and control secondary and intermediate education and control the examinations of the institutions which are affiliated with the board.
The jurisdiction of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad expanded at the following areas.
- Islamabad Capital Territory
- All over Pakistan (Cantonments and Garrisons)
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
- Affiliate institutions imparting Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) education within Pakistan and abroad.
- Prescribe courses of instructions for SSC and HSSC
- Ensure provision of requisite facilities in the affiliated institutions
- Hold exams, preparation of result of the exams and also announcement of result, appoint examiners and supervisory staff
- Institute measures to promote physical well being of students
- Conduct additional Examinations: o Allama Iqbal Gold Medal Competitive o Diploma in Education
General Overview of Federal Board
|Preceding agency||Ministry of Education (Pakistan)|
|Jurisdiction||Federal government of the Pakistan|